Tony Diller is a InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®, trained and certified by American Home Inspectors Training (AHIT).
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management and Civil & Construction Engineering Technology from the University of Cincinnati
- 10+ Years of construction experience
- Licensed to provide inspections in the state of Ohio and Kentucky.
- Member of Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR), Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors (NKAR), CincyMLS, and NKMLS
- Detailed oriented and thorough mindset
- He lives in Evanston with his wife and three kids.
- Loves cycling, all things sports, and being the handyman friend.
Let Tony put his expertise & passion to work for you